Friday 24 February 2017

Ghost Moose

Hisashiburi, my old blog. It's certainly been awhile.

I was recently inspired to start posting again. Or at least to make one new post. Just to see if this blog still functions.

Since the archaeology mount that we've all been waiting for since the start of Legion finally dropped for me this week, so I thought I should at least post this:



Yes my dodgy level 30 Rogue is overjoyed as you can see.

<3 Ghost Moose


Here's the how to Ghost Moose on Wowhead

Summary:

To add the spirit of Huln Highmountain's moose to your mounts, you need to be level 110 (but apparently you don't need to be max archaeology). You basically pick up a quest in Dalaran that sends you to get a quest in High Mountain that asks for 600 bone fragments that drop 1-3 at a time from archaeology dig sites in High Mountain. There is an occasional dude that spawns and drops 10-15 fragments too. It took me around 3 hours to complete. When you have your 600 fragments, just turn in, watch a short bit of rpg, collect your moose, and do a little happy dance.

Good Hunting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment